What's New in Digital Banking?
New Look to Online Banking
You will soon see updates to your Bank of Texas online banking home screen.
Digital Banking Highlights
Send and Receive Money with Zelle
A fast, safe, easy, and contact-free way to send and receive money with friends, family, and others your trust from the Bank of Texas mobile app.
Real-Time Banking with Text Alerts
Never miss a thing! You can now receive text alerts directly to your phone to help keep tabs on your balance and monitor transactions as they occur.
Manage your Mortgage from Anywhere
Our new mortgage servicing platform allows you to access and manage your mortgage account online or through your mobile device.
Apply for a Business Loan Online
Want to grow your business? Applying for a loan has never been easier, with our convenient and secure online lending portal.
Pay Without Taking Out Your Wallet
No need to pay with cash. Add your Bank of Texas card to ApplePay or SamsungPay and pay directly from your phone. In-store, in-app, or online!
Updates to Online Banking Coming Soon
The new design makes it easy for you to:
- Access commonly used features such as Transfers, Bill Pay, and Online Statements with a single click
- Quickly navigate between your accounts, such as Checking, Savings, Mortgage, and/or investments with BOK Financial Advisors*
- View recent account activity right from the home screen
- Continue accessing all of the same services that you use today, from the new expandable menu bar in the top left hand of your screen
“Hey, Siri! What’s my Balance?”
Did you know that you can ask Siri to check the balance of your checking, savings, loan, mortgage, and/or credit card accounts?
- To enable the feature, you will need to click the ‘Siri Balances’ button under the Account Preferences menu in your Mobile Banking app.
- You can turn this feature off at any time by toggling the Siri Balances preference off in the app.
“Hey, Siri! Pay a Bill”
Use Siri Shortcuts on your iPhone to schedule a payment through your Mobile Banking app. Tell Siri to pay a bill or tap the Bill Pay prompt on your phone’s Lock or Search screen.
- To enable this feature, you will need to schedule a bill payment, then tap the “Add to Siri” button that appears on the confirmation screen.
- You will then be prompted to add the personal phrase you will use to initiate the shortcut. For example, “Hey Siri, pay a bill.”
Go Dark (Mode)
Reduce eye-strain and your battery life while viewing your BOK app in dark mode. Available for both iPhone and Android devices.
To take advantage of the Dark Mode feature, you need to have iPhone 6s or higher or an Android OS version 10 or higher.
- Enable Dark Mode under the Display & Brightness section of your device settings.
- Open the Settings menu and tap Display, then enable the Dark setting.
Ready To Enroll?
Enjoy innovative, yet simple tools to help you bank smarter when you enroll in Digital Banking.
Online Banking Redesign FAQs
We're updating the design of the online access home page to make it easier for you to access information about your accounts.
The same place you always have.
No. You will continue logging in with the same username and password.
Yes. All of our customers will be required to use the redesigned version.
No. You will still be able to access all of the same features that you do today. Frequently used features such as Transfers, Bill Pay and Online Statements can be accessed from the account cards on the home screen. Alternatively, all features that were previously available in our Actions & Tools menu, can be accessed by expanding the navigation icon at the top left of the screen.
You can see future dated scheduled payments and transfers, by clicking the payment activity and transfer activity links from the Bill Pay and Transfers screens.
- If you've linked your accounts to 3rd party financial apps, your connection may be temporarily disrupted while those services re-establish their connection to online banking.
- Mint, Quicken and QuickBooks Online Express Web Connect Customers
- Service will be disrupted for all Mint users and Quicken & QuickBooks clients that use the Express Web Connect connectivity method to link their Bank of Oklahoma accounts. We have coordinated our redesign with Intuit, the provider of these services, to minimize the down time. Their process requires our redesign to be live before they are able to re-establish connectivity to online banking, which typically takes between 2 and 3 days.
- QuickBooks Desktop ,QuickBooks Online and Quicken Web Connect Customers
- Quicken & QuickBooks customers using the Web Connect connectivity method should not experience any disruption in their service.