The Edge You Need to Move Your Business Forward
Our Business Advantage account offers comprehensive features and generous discounts on services that help you manage your cash flow, save time and are critical to growing your business.
Our online deposit platform is hosted by Blend Labs, Inc.
Business checking that works hard for you
Give yourself a competitive edge with features, discounts and benefits designed for businesses with more complex needs.
Take advantage of online access, merchant services, overdraft protection and enhanced digital cash management services – with no set up fee.
Your Business Advantage account comes with valuable features including:
- No monthly transaction limits1
- Up to $15,000 in branch cash deposits for free2
- Free incoming international and domestic wires
- 2 free official checks per visit
- Complimentary first order of standard business checks
Providing you with more flexibility to focus on your business.
With Business Advantage, both your personal and business deposit accounts apply towards your monthly service fee waiver.3
Monthly Service Fee:
There is a monthly service fee ($30) for our Business Advantage account. However, the monthly service fee can be avoided by doing one of the following:
- Maintain a $15,000 average monthly collected balance in your Business Advantage account.
- OR, maintain a $30,000 average monthly collected balance in combined balances with your Business Advantage account and your other deposit accounts (money market, investor fund, savings, checking, or CD balances).3 The other deposit accounts may be in the business name and also include your personal accounts. Business and personal accounts linked to your Business Advantage account to qualify as a combined balances may only be used once. For example, your CD can only be linked to one account to offset the monthly maintenance fee.
*New accounts will receive a monthly service fee grace period for 3 months to allow time to set up your account, transfer funds and link your accounts to combine balances.
Monthly in Branch Cash Deposit Fee:
Up to $15,000 cash deposited in branch per month is free; $3 per additional $1,000 cash deposited in branch thereafter
- No limit on the number of transactions, however branch cash deposit fees may apply
- $3 per $1,000 cash deposited thereafter
- Accounts are not automatically linked. Please notify your banker which accounts should be linked.
Articles and Resouces
Despite more multifamily housing, still too few homes
High shelter costs leading to ‘core’ inflation that’s nearly double Fed’s target
AI a double-edged sword
Heavy equipment industry confronts ‘inventory bulge’
High interest rates and influx of back-order deliveries squeezing machine dealers
Can the U.S. avoid a second wave of inflation?
Fed is hoping that postponing rate cuts can keep inflation down
Higher rates a crucible for businesses: how to thrive
Consumers optimistic about the economy—to a degree
Consumer sentiment index has rebounded but is still below average
Surprising January jobs data increases expectations for growth
Strong wage growth, among other data, makes March Fed rate cut look unlikely
What will happen when the Fed starts cutting rates?
Even when rates fall, they will still be ‘restrictive,’ experts say
Calls for the Fed to consider March rate cuts are increasing
U.S. economy hit “near-ideal” condition of higher growth, lower inflation in 4Q